Maybe I should have written this in January, but show schedules weren’t out yet, so it was a little difficult to plan the year, set goalposts, and figure out where we wanted to go. Obviously, it’s not all about the showing, but that gives us a good way to get off the farm and actually measure our progress.
- Complete at USEA recognized BN, at least two and hopefully three events. First target is for Difficult Run in June, running unrecognized at MDHT in May first.
- Finish all our events on our dressage scores, whatever that may be.
- Improve our dressage scores by getting out and doing more dressage shows. At least 4 of the PVDA shows, to possibly qualify us for a year-end award there (3B- Volunteer at the PVDA Ride For Life to get my qualifying volunteer hours.) First target is for Schooley Mill on April 14.
- Get our dressage to the point that we can go show Training 2 & 3 at the August recognized PVDA show.
- Go do jumpers are one of the Swan Lake shows.